We want to be your professional liability insurance partner.
Since we understand your clients’ demands and unique requests, we can assess each situation to provide customized options. We’ve made it convenient to partner with CMI — just follow the steps below.
How to become an appointed insurance agent with CMI
- Step 1: Complete and sign our producer agreement Download the agreement >
- Step 2: Complete W-9 form Download the form >
- Step 3: Send us a copy of your current agency license in the state you write business
- Step 4: Send us a current copy of your E&O policy declaration page or a certificate confirming insurance coverage. Please send the items above by one of the following methods:
- Email to email@example.com
- Fax to (415) 433-7707
Disclaimer: Statements on this web site as to policies and coverages provide general information only. This information is not an offer to sell insurance. Insurance coverage cannot be bound or changed via submission of any online form/application provided on this site or otherwise, email, voice mail or facsimile. No binder, insurance policy, change, addition, and/or deletion to insurance coverage goes into effect unless and until confirmed directly by a licensed agent. Any proposal of insurance we may present to you will be based upon the information you provide to us via this online form/application and/or in other communications with us. Please contact our office at (415) 433-7700 to discuss specific coverage details and your insurance needs. All coverages are subject to the terms, conditions and exclusions of the actual policy issued. Not all policies or coverages are available in every state. Information provided on this site does not constitute professional advice; if you have legal, tax or financial planning questions, you should contact an appropriate professional. Any hypertext links to other sites are provided as a convenience only; we have no control over those sites and do not endorse or guarantee any information provided by those sites.